The Essence of Santa Monica, Redefined.
Los Angeles' most celebrated beachfront hotel invites guests to discover “barefoot elegance” in Santa Monica, following its $30 million transformation. Inspired by the colors of the Pacific and the playfulness of the city, Rodrigo Vargas’ contemporary lines blend seamlessly with finishes and patterns that evoke the sea, sand and driftwood. Crisp white shutters replace the traditional drapery to maximize views and add a modern bungalow feel. The result is a guest experience that is both serene and inviting.
Come explore the new side of Loews Santa Monica and see for yourself.
- $30 million transformation will be completed in Spring 2016
- Newly renovated rooms & suites…brand new from the bedrooms to the bathrooms
- 35 rooms suites now offer private fire pits…we are the only hotel in Santa Monica to offer this option!
- Shutters have replaced drapes, queen beds have replaced double beds, and rooms with king beds include sleeper sofas
- The new pool is heated to 86°, features underwater music and was voted “Best Hotel Pool” in LA!